Restroom.

boys2

Restroom.

It said Lola 4 Charlie 4 eva. Toilets didn’t require accurate spelling.

Or grammar.

I wondered if Lola was still for Charlie. Or if Lola was now for someone else. And if her ‘someone else’ knew about the declaration on the cubicle door half way up the M40 to Birmingham. And if Lola was for Charlie, then what did Lola get? Was he for her too?

In which case, why didn’t it say so?

1. 15 April 2016 / 9:50 pm

Greetings, Laura! I’ve missed you and our feline fiction leader. It’s good to have you and the challenges back.
    Your tale makes me laugh! I, too, read the bathroom-door/wall stories and wonder about the authors and their outcomes. I’ve never partaken of the stall-story-telling myself, though. Know anyone who has? 🙂

• laura@laurafeasey.com
      Author
      15 April 2016 / 9:53 pm

Ah thank you! I’m having a bit of trouble with the WordPress move at the moment and hardly any followers are seeing the posts, so trying to get that cleared up at the moment! But I hope you’ll join in again in the meantime! I must admit I do actually think I may have etched a few of these into toilet doors myself at school… ???

• 15 April 2016 / 11:48 pm

I noticed when you come up in my “commenter” list, there’s no longer an option to “follow” you. Why the switch to .org?
        I’m afraid my teen years weren’t juicy enough for bathroom stall fodder. But I loved playing out stories in my head based on my “wall readings.” 🙂

• laura@laurafeasey.com
          Author
          16 April 2016 / 12:03 am

Gosh that’s strange, I really don’t know what’s happening with it, I’m waiting to hear back from the wordpress helpers at the moment. It’s a shame though as I’m quickly losing touch with a lot of you lovely readers and writers! I made the switch because I’m trying to go pro and the options are very limited on wordpress.com to do so, and I wanted more control over the design and newsletter. But I didn’t realise I’d lose so many of my followers and all the likes from my posts! It’s a catch-22 though, I can’t grow as I wish without doing it, yet I’ve lost the growth I built up by doing it! Hopefully they can sort out the problem though 🙂 Ah gosh, I didn’t consider my teens to be juicy, haha, it was probably more in my head than anything, lots of schoolgirl crushes! ?

• 16 April 2016 / 1:54 am

My goodness! I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve sent you an email from my WP email account to follow up on this!
            At least your teens were juicy in your WC tales. 😉

2. Etol Bagam
    16 April 2016 / 2:38 am

Nice. But I guess she didn’t get Charlie, because he seems to be 4 Eva… 😉 And Lola knew about it all along… 😉

• laura@laurafeasey.com
      Author
      26 April 2016 / 9:00 am

So pleased you’ve seen the post, I’ve had a few issues with wordpress.org so it hasn’t been showing in anyone’s reader ? I shall head over to your response now though!

• laura@laurafeasey.com
      Author
      26 April 2016 / 9:04 am

Thank you! Always good to provoke a smile ??