Adolescent Male.

Day8NaturalWorld

Photography 101 day 8… ‘The Natural World.’

Adolescent Male.

With each tread of his hooves his branched horns swerved backwards, his mouth edged upwards, his lips parted and he let out a bellowing cry. He commanded attention from them with every mark he made in the mud. But the females remained silent, their backs turned and their bodies laid firmly on the ground.

1. 12th November 2014 / 5:39 pm

gorgeous! you were at the right place at the right time! today?!? where do you live??? 😉

• 13th November 2014 / 4:20 pm

I confess it was a few weekends ago but it just seemed too perfect for the brief and it has been pouring with rain all week here! This is Bushy Park in south west London, I live in Kingston, which is just a little walk from lots of the lovely city parks… they make you feel a million miles from civilisation when it’s only a few footsteps away 🙂

• 13th November 2014 / 5:20 pm

Impressive how some places are little jewel so close to town. So cool that you can enjoy such place any time you want!

2. 12th November 2014 / 5:39 pm

• 13th November 2014 / 4:20 pm

• 13th November 2014 / 5:20 pm

3. Andrey Lychik
    12th November 2014 / 8:51 pm

Where did you take that pic?

• 13th November 2014 / 4:21 pm

How funny, I was just thinking to myself yesterday that I need to have a wander over to your blog and see what you’ve been up to lately! This was taken in Bushy Park, on the outskirts of London… it is filled with deer.

4. Ankur
    12th November 2014 / 9:42 pm

Amazing picture.
    Where was this?
    Although, I feel a larger image would have done more justice to the shot 🙂

• 13th November 2014 / 4:22 pm

It’s in a place called Bushy Park in London… it’s huge, a great escape from the city! Thanks for the feedback!

5. Ankur