Bitter.

Day10Mystery

Day 10 of photography 101…’Mystery’.

Bitter.

Little bobbled droplets clung to the tips of my eyelashes, weighing heavily with every blink, but in the distance I saw life.

1. 14th November 2014 / 6:05 pm

Well done! And I just have to comment to tell you how much I love the expression ‘little bobbled droplets’. I may have to use that…. :o)

• 14th November 2014 / 6:13 pm

Haha, thank you! I could just picture them and it seemed like an apt description!

2. 14th November 2014 / 6:16 pm

Another stark and beautiful image with words sliced to perfection…

3. 14th November 2014 / 6:16 pm

Another stark and beautiful image with words sliced to perfection…

4. 14th November 2014 / 7:46 pm

And here is the second capital scene of the fairy tale movie. Is it Snow White or a beautiful unknown warrior princess I can see over there at the edge of the wood?
    Gorgeous pic!

• 14th November 2014 / 11:02 pm

Ah yes, it does work with what you said doesn’t it?! I never did actually find out, they were so far away and the snow was very deep, it was difficult to get very far!

• 15th November 2014 / 9:27 am

Where and when was it for having that much snow? I love snow but that is not very often we have the chance of seeing it here. 🙁 Snow makes everything look pure and magical!

• 17th November 2014 / 7:16 pm

It was actually just here in England, in Oxford a few years ago, there was just a lot of it and it was over a few fields that people barely walked through, so it built up over a few days… plus I am very short, so for it to be up to my knees is probably not as high as you might think!

• 20th November 2014 / 8:49 am

😀
            As I am very tall, I might didn’t even have noticed that there were snow at all.
            I have to admit Oxford is a big fantasy of mine… I dreamt about studying there for years. Are you at the University there?

• 21st November 2014 / 9:38 pm

You should definitely visit, it is such a beautiful city. I didn’t actually study there, although I do often regret not doing so, it’s my home but I’ve been in London for some time ever since moving here for university… another beautiful city!

• 6th December 2014 / 12:41 pm

I fell in love with London the two times I visited and would be thrilled to move and live there for a while!
                I never stayed long but I hope that I can come and visit for more than a few days.
                Londong parks are wonderful too! In Jame’s Park I met a nice squirrel that I named Jammie, she just had to be a girl…

5. 14th November 2014 / 7:46 pm

Gorgeous pic!

• 14th November 2014 / 11:02 pm

• 15th November 2014 / 9:27 am

• 17th November 2014 / 7:16 pm

• 20th November 2014 / 8:49 am

😀

• 21st November 2014 / 9:38 pm

• 6th December 2014 / 12:41 pm

6. 14th November 2014 / 9:14 pm

A beautiful shot and definitely mysterious. It makes me want to run up to the trees to see who the people are and what they’re doing.

• 14th November 2014 / 11:03 pm

Thank you! I could’ve run there myself if I wasn’t knee deep in snow!

7. Ankur
    16th November 2014 / 3:38 am

Lovely pic. Nice and Mysterious.